Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Today's Lunch

Last night I wasn't feeling well and went to bed about 7:30ish. Not sure what was wrong other then my stomach hurt. This morning I just had oatmeal with the girls. Nope couldn't get them to make it, so I had to make for all of us. Yummy it was good. Still didn't want to put anything heavy in my stomach. So I decided soup sounded good. Not can but homemade is so much better.

 Brown Rice and Wild Rice and got that going in the rice cooker

 Chopped up a carrot and celery and my homemade chicken bone broth.
While I (mom) is preparing lunch the girls are working on school. 
 Cooked the vegetables down a little and then add bone broth.
 Rice is done. Add it to the pot.
 A little flavor
 Letting the flavors mix.

It smells so good and taste delicious!

I thought we would have left overs. Nope I was wrong. 





 This is what is left NOTHING!


















2 comments:

  1. Mkay, that's scary...for lunch, I had that soup too. Except, it was the can kind cuz I wasn't up to cooking XD lol

    ReplyDelete