Monday, March 2, 2015

Dessert Making



Yesterday, mom made some desserts...Chocolate Cherry Cobbler Cake? (we don't know for sure what it's called) And Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Pie...

1 Crockpot, Chocolate Cake Mix, 1 can Cherry Filling, 1/2 Stick of Butter, and
1 can of soda pop (I used Cherry Coke)
Can of Cherries ( I did spray the crock 1st)
Cake Mix
Soda Pop
Butter

Cook on High for 4 hours- Ours took almost 4 1/2 hours.
Then, we served with Vanilla Ice Cream. Sorry no pic of that as
we really wanted to try it.

All I can say is YUMMY!!!!!



CHOCOLATE PUDDING
CHOCOLATE-CHIP PIE

Ingredients
Milk
Pudding Mix
Mixing it

                         

Refrigerate until set- I left it for about at hour. I got busy with other stuff!



Put Cool Whip on
Add Chocolate Chips- I used Mini's
This is the Chocolate Cobbler cooking. Its almost done.


Randomly making Rice for tomorrows lunch!

We all were watching a movie and I (mom) decided to make Coconut Popcorn. My friends all say this is so good. Its good but we still need some kind of seasoning. We all like movie theater popcorn.




The girls are enjoying it!

I almost forgot to package our meat. I packaged it in 1lb bags.

PERFECT!







1 comment: