Monday, March 9, 2015

Smoothies, Lunch and Lunch

So mom decided she would get back into making smoothies. She used to make them a lot but then we kinda got busy and she stopped. So today she and Kaitlin and I made one! 

Here is our ingredients: Milk, yogurt, bananas, kale, chia seeds, 
half of a lemon (squeezed), apples, spinach, a carrot, flax seeds and parsley.

We added frozen strawberries and blueberries.
I know all those sound really gross together..or by themselves..but it's actually not bad.
I mean my smoothies are usually just strawberries and blueberries and maybe a banana 
but this was good.
 FULL! Ready for blending 







The other day we went and had lunch with Jessica, Liam and EmilyMae... 



Kaitlin, Liam, EmilyMae and I 

Kaitlin, Mom, EmilyMae, Jessica and Liam

 And on Friday we went to lunch with Jake and Jessica and her kids.
This was the day before Jake and Ashley got married.

Mom and Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment