Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Christmas with my parents!!

A week before Christmas we (Kaitlin, Tim and myself) traveled to spend a weekend with my parents. I was so excited for this trip. Well I think all of us were excited. 
It's been years since we have done this. 

My parents are opening a package that we sent to their house. It had my name on it so they just stuck it under their tree. When we arrived I couldn't wait any longer for them to open it. My parents are really gonna love it!!!

Confusion on my mom's face not sure what it could be. My dad is waiting for the big reveal!!!

They realized what we got them. They were so excited.
We got them a wireless picture frame. We thought it would be easier to be there and get it all set up for them. Connecting the frame to the internet and getting the app downloaded.
We had some extra time before lunch so we got busy loading some pictures for them to enjoy.

My parents were so happy for this gift. Even my siblings can send them pictures or short videos. It's the gift that will keep giving. Since we don't live close it will be nice to share pictures and a nice surprise for them when a picture comes on the screen.

Tim and my older brother Frank.
I just love him.
We are so glad he took time out to visit and hang out with us. 

Kaitlin with Hachi
(Hachi had surgery on his eye and the cone was put on so he doesn't rub his eye)
I felt bad for him!

We loaded up with my parents and older brother Frank to meet my little brother Jason and Todd for lunch. We did some shopping afterwards.

We all went back to my parents house for our evening Christmas Party.
My parents had snacks and desserts to eat. Gary and Charles (Veterans that my parents take care of) also joined us for the celebration.

I just loved my parents tree with the Grinch in it.

And don't forget Santa climbing the ladder to help decorate.

Our evening included a white elephant gift exchanged.

(Jason, Tim and Gary)

We all sat in anticipation as we each opened or waited for a gift to get stolen. So much laughter and fun memories in this room as we all were so grateful for this time we could be together. It had been years since we have did this.

(Gary, Frank Jr., My dad Frank, Charles, My mom Joyce and Kaitlin)

My dad
First man in my life!!

My beautiful mom
She has a heart of gold!!

I love this picture with my little brother.

Todd and I 

We had fun taking pictures and sending them to the new frame for my parents to look back on our Christmas together and remember.

Krystal, Todd and Tim

Krystal and Kaitlin

Creating memories for this one. So one day she can pass it down to her family some day.

Evening came too soon and with all of the days activities we all went to bed. Knowing we would be leaving the next day.


~~~ The next day ~~~

My dad had prepared a breakfast casserole to make breakfast a little faster.

Genius dad!!

We had coffee and chatted. My brother Frank is a talker.

(He is deaf and has been since birth)

Jason joined us for breakfast and to see us before we made our way back home.

(Krystal, Tim, Jason and Kaitlin)

Chatting with my brother and dad. I don't have a picture of just me and my older brother. 

Tim and Jason

Jason talking to Frank

My brothers!!

Mammo, Kaitlin and Pappo

We gave the hugs and kisses and loaded up to head back home. Love the memories we made and the time would could spend together. Until next time my family.


We have a lot to be thankful for,
The memories through the years,
The many times together,
Full of laughter, full of tears.


No comments:

Post a Comment