Wednesday, August 8, 2018

4-H COUNTY FASHION SHOW!

The girls and I heading off to the 4-H County Fashion Show!

But, before we go I am taking these beautiful girls out for lunch.
Just because I love them so much.

Kaitlin entered her knitted sweater into the fashion show. 

Now to do something with her hair....

Looks good, but not what I was looking for.

Skylar redoing her sisters hair.

Now this is what I was wanting.

Gavin - a vest he sewed
Genevieve - a skirt she sewed
Kaitlin - a sweater she knitted

What a beautiful young lady!!!!

A quick meeting with all the participants.




The Fashion Show has begun.....

They called my girl!


Rhonda is describing her whole outfit.
Details matter.





Kaitlin is going to the State Fashion Show !!!!!!!!
I am so excited for her. This will be her second year going.




My girl!

Her grandma came this year to watch her.
She might come to the state one too.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for her! What a lovely sweater too!!

    ReplyDelete