Monday, February 23, 2015

Birthday Celebration!

Saturday, February 21st was my brothers 26th birthday!
So on Sunday we went and had lunch and the family all joined him for this celebration.
His fiance, Ashley made cupcakes, (they were good!) and we had a good time talking and enjoying one anothers company.

My brother, Jake and my niece Isabella Grace


My niece EmilyMae Ruth. She really wants those
cupcakes or the sprinkles!


Ashley, EmilyMae and my sister Jessica


My nephew, Liam James. He loves his food!


My other nephew Tristen, eating ice cream.


Pose for a picture!! Mom and dad


Liam and my brother-in-law Leith


Passing the time......
My niece Brieanna, Me and Kaitlin

Afterwards Brieanna and Isabella Grace came back home with us. Later Jake and Ashley came over so mom could help with the wedding program. We played cards, chess and just hung out.

3 comments: