Monday, April 20, 2015

Birdhouses and Chicken Spa Day?

                                                  This is me (Kaitlin) spray foaming mine and Skylar's 
9 feet off the ground play house!

 
Here's Dad about to put up birdhouses
 

I handed him the stuff out of the fort window
 

Dad screwing it in


and my bird house attached to the fort!
 

And here's Dad screwing in Skylar's birdhouse
 
 
there it is, the finished product.
 
 
 We cut some sour cream containers and....


Put oyster shells and ground up egg shells in there
Homemade chicken  feeder!
 

CHICKEN SPA DAY?
 

here's me and Ellie-Mae (our chicken)we thought she was
 egg bound meaning she has a egg that can't come out,
 so somebody has to clean her vent, guess who?


That's right me, at least I got gloves!
 

Then we made a chicken run with food, water, and a 
makeshift nesting box in it


and secluded her in it
 

she did pretty well, but kept pacing.
 

Later we found out she really wasn't egg bound guess it really was 
a chicken spa day after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment