Friday, September 20, 2019

RABBIT & POTATO WEDGES RECIPE!!

Here on our farm we also raise rabbit and butcher them ourselves. You are welcome to check out our farm website at Burnt Fork Farm.
I get lots of people interested in our rabbit recipes. I cook rabbit about 2-3 times a month. I have several recipes. I plan on putting out more if I remember to take pictures.

Teriyaki Rabbit
This one can either be grilled or put in the oven 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until done.
Today, I am cooking it in our SunOven. No electricity being used for this. I am keeping it super simple.

I added:
1 rabbit parted
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
4 tablespoons lemon juice (can use fresh, I used the bottle from my refrigerator)
1 1/2 tablespoons garlic (I used minced garlic from my refrigerator)
Make sure all is covered with mixture.

While I am using my SunOven, I am gonna cook some potato wedges too. You can cook this in a separate dish and put in the oven too.
I used:
Potatoes cut into wedges
salt, little pepper
bacon, crumble or use bag
2 tablespoons butter
parsley

I placed into the SunOven and cooked for 2 hours.

This is the cooked rabbit.

This is the cooked potato wedges.

Served up this yummy meal and only added a little cheese to the potato wedges. YUM!!!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment